To create a CV that helps you get a job, follow these steps:
1. Always include your contact information in your resume’.
2. If you are on social media, then put your social handles in your CV.
3. While putting your professional experience, start with your lates job experience.
4. No need to detail your first job experience; just mention the name of the company, your designation and the years worked.
5. Include all your skills in your CV
6. If you know 2 or more languages, list them down
7. List down your professional affiliations
8. Speak with your professional referees before putting their names and email ids in your profile
9. Detail your education
10. Use correct grammar